Ad ID: 3084
Added: June 25, 2020
Sale Price: R900000
Regular Price: POR
Location: South Africa
1957 Chevrolet Apache 3100
All steel body, fenders & front visor. All chassis fabrication, suspension & engine build by Greg Talbot & Brad Lightening at Speedway Auto in Durban North
- Stock frame rails with custom cross members & extra reinforcing
- Full air ride setup with dual compressors
- Jaguar series 2 (power steering ,disc brakes)
- Ford 9″ with limited slip diff & ford disk brakes
- 4 link rear end suspension installed.
- Fuel tank moved under bed, custom aluminium with flush mounted filler in rear fender
- Ceramic coated headers.
- Polished 3″stainless steel with dual mufflers.
- Electric bypass valves installed
- Gen IV 454 (7.4l) big block (only original parts are the block & crank).
- H beam con rods.
- High compression pistons (10.0-1 ratio).
- Roller rockers.
- Aluminium heads.
- Air gap manifold.
- Holley 750cfm double pumper carb.
- Shotgun air cleaner.
- Gilmer belt drive system.
- Turbo 400 3 speed
- Column shift with tilt
- Leather with diamond stitching & jump seat for 3rd passenger.
- Full headliner & door cards with pockets.
- Hidden media player with bluetooth, jbl 6,6″ splits & 2 x 10″ subs in custom enclosure.
- Dakota digital instrument cluster.
- 3 point seat belts installed.
- All lighting is led with led projector headlights
- Custom mix black/midnight blue pearl by Macrites Panelbeaters
- Steel corrugated floor & a custom drop in wood floor for shows !
- Imported Boss 335 rims 20″ back , 18″ front.
PRICE ON REQUEST
*Listed on behalf of Seller – Request More Details Here (WA) or leave a message below!